Clemson Post-game Thread

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
It is extremely poor execution. The defensive backfield at times was 10 yards from the receiver...not just getting beat deep but in the middle of the field. A piece of that is lack of pressure on the QB but even on fairly quick plays, it happened. After watching this game, if I was an opponent of GT, I would pass them to death. We haven't we stopped the pass since the FSU game. We got by with it against Louisville because of the 3 turnover advantage.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I am sorry this is a complaint post but watching our D give up points to Hunter Helms and literally not able to tackle a 4 year old, I cant take anymore. Why does our defense look as lost as lost can be. We lose guys in coverage, we dont tackle, and we get no pressure. I thought Collins was defensive guy.... why is it not showing????
Inexperienced. 35 yr old defensive coordinator. (Too young) For starts. staff is too young . DT too small can't slow the run. No pass rush, no speed in the secondary, no speed or quickness @ linebacker. Its time for our 2019 recruits to gain playing time.. we need A DC with more game experience .this is power 5 ACC football.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Even with an inexperienced DC, why is Collins not having more input on how to improve things with the D? Even with really poor defensives under the 3O days, we were never this ill prepared and outclassed. The biggest issue is we are trying to play press coverage without the personnel to pull it off. Thus we get passed to death.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
This just felt like a poorly played and coached game he while way around. Wasn't expecting anything close to a win but 73 to 7 is just completely disgusting. Dabo seemed to want to embarrass us today
"Dabo wanted to embarrass us today." Mission accomplished when the punter is playing quarterback in the fourth quarter. Our team for the first time seemed to quit.