Clemson loses starting DT

Matt E

GT Athlete
@DavidHaleESPN: #Clemson announces starting DT DJ Reader will step away from football for unspecified period of time. Huge blow to already thin D line.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
No yall are wrong every backup they have is an improvement and better than any player on our squad, its addition by subtraction when your Clemson

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I talked to some Clemson fans who didn't expect much drop off on their defense this year. Like a "10% decrease" or something. Despite, ya know, losing pretty much all but 1 starter on their front 7. This just puts them in a deeper hole. We managed to work some voodoo magic last year with our defensive line depth, but I doubt they'll be as lucky.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
We are going to boat race their butt much like WVU did to them in the Orannge Bowl!

What a disaster that was, but hey, it made them a better team as they won the following year and haven't lost a bowl game since, I believe. I'll bet CPJ used his past OB loss to motivate the team against the little dawgies from the west last year.

That being said, Klimpsun has had a rough off-season by most standards, with DeShaun being the lone beacon of hope for a good season. GT almost tripled the average ypg rushing on the #1 defense in the country last year. There is no death without life, and GT may find life in Death Valley this year.

Just remember folks, no matter how bad it's been or how bad the future could be, it could always be worse. We could be Klimpsun.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Clemson will take the biggest fall from expectations this year. And this isn't coming from a place of hate. Clemson is probably my favorite rival, and favorite team in the ACC not named Georgia Tech. (Just don't tell my old man....he puts Clemson up near the mutts in dislike)

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Clemson will take the biggest fall from expectations this year. And this isn't coming from a place of hate. Clemson is probably my favorite rival, and favorite team in the ACC not named Georgia Tech. (Just don't tell my old man....he puts Clemson up near the mutts in dislike)
I'm with ya. Clemson is well behind on the hate scale with dwagz, duh U, and vpi leading the way.