Clemson - FSU

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Hmmm well I forever hate FSU so I can't root for them but I'd much rather play FSU in the ACCCG than play Clemson twice. Unless we lose to them in the regular season then I would want revenge.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Push for me. I like Clemson more. FSU staying #1 better for the ACC. Just gonna sit back and enjoy it. Hard for me to do it but.....also pulling for Miami tonight.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
At 0530 this morning the dogs woke my wife and me up. I said "gameday"! She said "really?!"

Clemson just missed an easy FG. Oh well.

After our game, there is no way I'll be up till midnight for this one.....

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Thought Dabo was just trying to pull FSU offsides. That was a dumb 4th down try IMO. FSU scores TD but that was a bad call. I know the kicker missed twice but still.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You knew they were gonna Clemson the game in overtime as soon as Patrick Bateman took the L on the coin toss. So much for his college career.

Gonna be a lotta Georgia kids looking to light us up when we play Clemson... Watson, Choice, Gallman.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Oh well. Good for the ACC. Both of those teams are elite teams IMHO. Glad they're both in Atlantic!!!!

FSU now probably wins the ACC and gets a chance to repeat as NC.

Glad I went to sleep at half.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
It's going to be interesting to see how we play against FSU's OLine. They didn't look like world-beaters to me last night. Yes, Clemson has a pretty stout DLine, but I wasn't impressed with FSU's OLine play.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Clemson has elite level D. They will give us some problems. Their O sux...our ad will give them some problems. Our ST are better...we win by 3 (way too early prediction)

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope Clemson is still lining up in shotgun for short yardage situations when they play us, because that was working out so well for them last night, ha ha.