@ Clemson Feb 1

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I think we play really good defense and I don't see many teams blowing us out unless they just shoot the lights out like Duke did when we played them.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
How do you bet against us right now. However, at LittleJohn......ugh.
Not sure why we play so bad at an arena named after a rapper from Atlanta!

220px-Lil_Jon.jpg

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This will be a good barometer of where we truly are in our rebuild. Go there and come out with W, and we're way ahead. I think it will be a tough, hard fought game. It's tough bring the intensity every game, but we're playing with so much confidence and energy, that I like our chances.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
This is a big week for us. We should beat these two teams. We need to win the games we are supposed to win. These games could be our season. After BC we go to Coral Gables , then a home matchup I hate against Cuse, revenge game for NCST (at home thankfully) then back on the road to South Bend for another team looking for revenge.

5 of 9 remaining games on the road

18-13 (9-9) with an ACCT win puts us firmly on the bubble.
We obviously need to avoid a let down now that we are past the Puke, UNC, Vile, FSU, VT, UVA part of the schedule. We have a real shot at 20-11 here if we remain focused.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Man, it feels good to actually make plans to watch our boys play again. I was so frustrated in past seasons that there were times I forgot we even had a game.

Now it's must watch TV for me twice weekly!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
This will be a good barometer of where we truly are in our rebuild. Go there and come out with W, and we're way ahead. I think it will be a tough, hard fought game. It's tough bring the intensity every game, but we're playing with so much confidence and energy, that I like our chances.
Go there and lose, and we're way ahead.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Man, it feels good to actually make plans to watch our boys play again. I was so frustrated in past seasons that there were times I forgot we even had a game.

Now it's must watch TV for me twice weekly!

I can actually enjoy other college basketball now too.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
This is a big week for us. We should beat these two teams. We need to win the games we are supposed to win. These games could be our season. After BC we go to Coral Gables , then a home matchup I hate against Cuse, revenge game for NCST (at home thankfully) then back on the road to South Bend for another team looking for revenge.

5 of 9 remaining games on the road

18-13 (9-9) with an ACCT win puts us firmly on the bubble.
We obviously need to avoid a let down now that we are past the Puke, UNC, Vile, FSU, VT, UVA part of the schedule. We have a real shot at 20-11 here if we remain focused.

Imho if we get to 9-9 in this league we are not on the bubble. Even with our OOC schedule