team-logo-clem.gif

Clemson
Day: Saturday
Date: Feb. 13, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Little John has been the bane of GT basketball for years, even with our "good" or better teams.

Hoping for a little luck Saturday.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Tech by double digits. I have been good at overall record predictions but absolutely atrocious with single game predictions last few years. I am confident in this one.

We got this.
#stretchrun

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Weren't we down like 20-2 last season and went most of the fist half without a field goal? Somehow, we ended up making an amazing late game run and sent in to OT, only to fall flat and lose.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Tech by double digits. I have been good at overall record predictions but absolutely atrocious with single game predictions last few years. I am confident in this one.

We got this.
#stretchrun
We're drinking out of the same koolaid tub!!! Hope I've got internet Saturday to stream the game, chat, etc

Go Jackets!!!!!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
That inbound pass by Q at the end of be half was a gem as well

As was the own basket by Chuck

This is becoming a comedy of errors

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Too many turnovers... not blocking out... Clemson misses 2 FT's and STILL get offensive rebound to go up by 7 with about 4 minutes left... just dam*

Guess Clemson didn't need the LJ curse... we are our own curse.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This is just the same old, same old stuff. We do not have the confidence to play the last 5 minutes of the game. Fouls against their leading scorers late in the shot clock, back to back turn overs, forgetting how to run offensive sets, we fall apart.

This product continues to be extremely hard to watch. I think I'm finally coming around to the side who believe CBG just can't get it done. I hate it, because I wanted him to be successful here and believe he cares about the guys, runs a clean program, and does the non coaching piece as well as anyone - but he either has to shake up the staff and bring on some assistants to run the game management and coaching piece or we need a new ball coach.

Just a disappointing game.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
We made 1 of our last 14 shots in the game... hard to blame CBG for that...
I have been firmly entrenched in that camp for a while now. I don't post often here anymore, mainly because I feel like the negative nannies make it harder to watch our program, but never miss a game if I can avoid it.

Ultimately I am coming around to there is no excuse for the mental lapses we have had the last few seasons. Either practice isn't prepping our guys, or we have the wrong players but both of those sit at CBG's feet. It's clear that the kids are trying and he and the assistamts are putting in effort - but this just isn't working.