Interview Clayton State vs. Georgia Tech Postgame Press Conference

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Head Coach Brian Gregory
[audio="type: m4a, id: 320"]https://gtswarm.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Clayton-State-Postgame-Coach-Brian-Gregory.m4a[/audio]

Last edited by a moderator:

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Partial Transcript

LOL I liked his comment about texting

Glad to hear he wasn't happy with the defense. Hopefully we're going to see the defense continue to improve

As we all already knew, he was trying to get everyone minutes so I guess we won't really know the rotation until next Friday

Very blunt about not being able to replace DMs blocks

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
11-25 from the free throw line.
shocked.jpg

That makes close games into 10 point losses.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The FT thing shouldn't surprise any of us if you looked at Cox & Mitchell's stats when their transfers were announced. They combined to go 2-10, with Cox going 2-8. Not to discount the fact that they have to improve, but what we have to hope is that their FTs are being taken as And 1's, because they combined to go 10/16 (62.5%) from the field.

Let's adjust those number and say they went 60% from the line and 50% from the field, you get the same points. If we can get 22 points combined from them, one way or the other, that'll be pretty great considering their career combined average of about half that. Those points, if I recall correctly would fully replace Kam & Miller's point production.

Question will be where else can we get points.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I think it should be Q. He has the touch to get us points. Having not watched the game I am only speculating that his length had something to do with 3 steals in 13 minutes?