Class of 2022 - Baseball Commits

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Remember when I said the draft was really important to next year's class and roster? Even more so now.

Looks like the MLB negotiations are looking at reducing the size of the minors and permanently reducing the draft t to 20 rounds. Who knows when the lockout is going to be ended and where the numbers are going to be.

If there is a draft this year, even a reduced size one Sabathia will be drafted if he has indicated that he'll sign. Will that happen? Only a few know and they shouldn't be talking! So we get to wait and dream.
Honestly, it's not like he needs the money so I bet if he doesn't go in the first round, he'll be coming to school.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
I’m not a betting man, but ZERO chance he makes it to campus. He’s the complete package and will be gone in first few of the first round….ahead of Parada

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Let's hope it translates to results

1663794132290.png

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Let's hope it translates to results

View attachment 13132

Wow LSU must have a lot of NLI. Our high ranking is from the number of players, At least 10 other teams have higher Avg Player stars.

It's so nice to look at a GTSwarm site unencumbered by Collins. I've Quiet Quit all things football. Please keep baseball postings up to keep us all in mind that baseball season is coming. Pitcher is the massive question mark, but better than .......... football. I've rethunk about Danny Hall and he looks really good for some reason.

Last edited:

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Wow LSU must have a lot of NLI. Our high ranking is from the number of players, At least 10 other teams have higher Avg Player stars.

It's so nice to look at a GTSwarm site unencumbered by Collins. I've Quiet Quit all things football. Please keep baseball postings up to keep us all in mind that baseball season is coming. Pitcher is the massive question mark, but better than .......... football. I've rethunk about Danny Hall and he looks really good for some reason.
Speaking of baseball postings, does anyone have detailed info on the Fall Schedule? The GT Athletic website /app put photos up yesterday for the "first day of fall baseball", but there is no schedule or verbiage to match.