Citadel tickets

Jordan

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey guys. I have a couple of tickets for the Citadel game if anyone wants them. I'm not able to go and I'm not going to charge anything.

They are the Stinger mobile pass season tickets so you'd have to get the app and I can give you my login information so you can get the tickets before the game. You must be within two miles of the stadium in order to access the tickets. Last week I sat in 204U.

First come first serve if anyone wants to try it out.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey guys. I have a couple of tickets for the Citadel game if anyone wants them. I'm not able to go and I'm not going to charge anything.

They are the Stinger mobile pass season tickets so you'd have to get the app and I can give you my login information so you can get the tickets before the game. You must be within two miles of the stadium in order to access the tickets. Last week I sat in 204U.

I would love to have these if still available.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
I need 2 more tickets. I gave mine away to a friend and his gf because he is trying to convert her over to the good side. Well worth having to get more tickets lol. Let me know if you guys have any. Thank you!
I've got two you can have in section 216. Send me a PM

candanced

Georgia Tech Fan

I would love to get 2 of the tickets, if they’re still available

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
If anyone has 2 or 3 (preferably 3) tickets available along the sidelines I'd be happy to buy them off of you. The tickets are so cheap on Stubhub I kind of don't want to pay the fees associated with them.

Collinttaylor

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for two tickets if anyone has any. I’m a season ticket holder and got two free tickets to last weeks game thinking my friends were coming to visit this week, but they’re now coming this week. If any season ticket got their two free tickets to the Citadel game and cannot go, let me know please!

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I too have two tickets that are free. These are the free ones that Tech gave out to season ticket holders. Same here, message me and I will email them.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
If anyone has 2 or 3 (preferably 3) tickets available along the sidelines I'd be happy to buy them off of you. The tickets are so cheap on Stubhub I kind of don't want to pay the fees associated with them.

Did you get tix? I have 3