Christian Matthews transfering

Deleted member 2897

So for those of you keeping score at home, that's another failed CBG recruit. So here we are 1 year removed from last year's class and only 2 of his 4 made it even this far.

I hope for the best for him and wish him well!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I really liked CM and what he could do on offense. I wish he would've stuck it out and learned to play better defense, but maybe there is more to it than that. Wish the guy the best.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
So we now have 6 scholarship players on current roster: Lammers, Okogie, Jackson, Moore, Ves, and AD. We have Alvarado and Haywood coming in. If Wright looks good in workouts he is a take. We desperately need to land Walker or Tucker. I see a couple of GT's too.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
So for those of you keeping score at home, that's another failed CBG recruit. So here we are 1 year removed from last year's class and only 2 of his 4 made it even this far.

1 of 3. Justin Moore was a LaBarrie get.

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
I wish him well. Never noticed any body language problems while he was on the bench. Going off to college is hard, coaching changes are hard, sometimes things just don't work out.

It was interesting to go back and scan through his recruiting thread. Gregory certainly seemed to be high on him.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer

I wouldn't call that a fail. CBG was recruiting for his team, not for CJP's. It happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk