Christian Malloy has Entered the Transfer Portal

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
The kid can play, but he’s stuck behind 3 potential NFL backs, assuming JG lives up to the hype when he gets on campus. I wish him the best of luck finding a new home and appreciate his hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bos

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunate for him, there was too much competition. He really could easily start somewhere.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I'm in the same boat. Heard nothing but good things and liked what I saw from what I saw. Just unfortunately having trouble with the depth ahead of him. Best of luck Christian!

GTFLETCH

Banned
He should transfer to KSU and run the ball fro B. Bohannan and then get drafted like their currnt BB was drafted this year

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This isn't just a GT - CGC clearing the roster of CPJ's guys thing, this is becoming quite normal in college sports now. Just look at what's going on in the basketball side of the this site. Wait until the one free transfer rule comes into effect...it's going to be even crazier.

Going forward, I expect CGC to recruit the best SAs he can, and I expect the roster to take of itself in practice and game days. I would not be surprised to see even MORE turnover in the future among the guys CGC brings in. If you recruit elite guys, they want to play...if they don't they leave to try their luck elsewhere. It's like that anywhere now.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Liked what I saw of him in limited action and the spring game. Reminded me a little of D Mills. As someone said earlier, I would like to have seen him as a B Back in PJ’s offense.