Chris Milton moves to CB

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
Excuse my error but I intended to note that Lynn Griffin did not play. You could really assess his ability on special teams because initially he was a gunner then because of his ability to be a sure tackler he was placed in a position whe would fall back to prevent any long rubs. Not confronting you bro just did not understand your statement.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Excuse my error but I intended to note that Lynn Griffin did not play. You could really assess his ability on special teams because initially he was a gunner then because of his ability to be a sure tackler he was placed in a position whe would fall back to prevent any long rubs. Not confronting you bro just did not understand your statement.

wasn't Lynn Griffin recruited to play safety?
The Jacksonville tag-team in the secondary Griffin & Durham.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Does he have the hips?? :)
You know what, that is a good question. I would be lying if I said yes or no. This much is certain in my mind: he has great closing speed, lateral agility, and the ability to get low and make open field tackles. But if truth be told, I really don't know if he can do the 180 degree turn out of the backpedal with the needed fluidity. I would think so, but until I see it......

He is not a big hitter, but I love his speed in open ground.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
wasn't Lynn Griffin recruited to play safety?
The Jacksonville tag-team in the secondary Griffin & Durham.

Wouldn't mind seeing that. I've been singing L. Griffin's praises since he signed. Where's the "your choice for 2014-15 impact player" thread when you need it?

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
According to Ken Lynn Griffin was the 5th secondary starter.
So it was Jamal and IJ at Safety
Lynn, White, & Milton at Corner.