Chez Mason update please?

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
During signing day, I know I was slightly more impressed with Jordan's tape than Jerry Howard. He looks like a perfect BB to me, power inside runner with speed. Reminded me a little of Jonathan Dwyer. So when they moved him to AB, I was a little surprised. Not sure if he can contribute this year or not, but think he can be a quality RB for us. Hope the competition brings out the best in all the guys!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Coach, in his high school highlight reel, it looked like he was the fastest man on the entire field a lot. What was the competition like that he was going against, because it looked like he was often a man among boys. I hope he is a sensational player for Tech.

Not sure I can answer better than his coach but their region is one of the best top to bottom in TN. Lots of very good players come of it historically.

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
I coached him in baseball from the time he was 10. On the football field it was the same as in the baseball, pure and simply told him, no matter what don't forget you are the best athlete on the field. That being said our district is consistently in the top 4 or 5 districts every year. He was a man among boys in high school a lot of times. Now being the piss ant he knows he has a lot of proving to do. The thing I have always loved about him is his competitive nature. He is a kid that hates to lose more than he enjoys winning. In 8 years of coaching him, effort and hustle were the 2 things that I never once had to question or get in his butt for. Once you guys get to know him, that will be very evident. He has alot of G.A.T.A. as we say around here, he doesnt mind to G.et A.fter T.heir A.ss. Hope this helps.