Cheeseheads hate the mutts

LibertyTurns

Banned
Apparently Wisconsin hates the mutts almost as much as we do. This does seem a bit extreme though as the kid just got an offer. It's not like he went there and hung out with Curbee and got the mutt stink on him. I suppose the only proper response to a scholarship offer to the cesspool is to change your name & try to forget it ever happened but in the internet era it's kind of hard to get those types of buggers off you no matter what you try to do.

THWG

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/commi...onsin-pulled-offer-tweet-offer-160259283.html

Apparently Wisconsin hates the mutts almost as much as we do. This does seem a bit extreme though as the kid just got an offer. It's not like he went there and hung out with Curbee and got the mutt stink on him. I suppose the only proper response to a scholarship offer to the cesspool is to change your name & try to forget it ever happened but in the internet era it's kind of hard to get those types of buggers off you no matter what you try to do.

THWG

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/commi...onsin-pulled-offer-tweet-offer-160259283.html
That sure seems harsh. It's not like he visited the cesspool or anything. He just tweeted about an offer.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Just remember, coaches can't directly comment on recruits. There's no telling what all went down. We hear one side of the story from an 18-year old kid, without any background information. I don't claim to know anything at all, but Wisconsin has always been pretty good at treating their kids well. This just sounds a little...one-sided.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Most people hate uga. Whenever I'm on vacation or out of town, most people I meet tell me they can't stand uga fans because of their unearned arrogance.
LOL. I initially read that last word as "ignorance", and though to myself, "that's not right—most dwag fans work exceedingly hard to maintain their current level of abject ignorance." :D