Charlie Thomas Entering The Draft

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hate to see ya go ('cause you were a great one)...

Love to watch ya leave ('cause I know you'll do your family, yourself, and the Institute proud).

You Can Do It GIF by FILMRISE

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Somebody’s gonna get a damn steal here. He’ll go low and/or UDFA and be like Mason. He may be closer to Alvarado in the way Pros assess him. Hope he goes higher because I believe he has the raw talent, but he’ll definitely make a roster somewhere and he’ll see the field by the time year 1 is up, by year 2 some much higher rated guy will be riding the pine.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Coach Key was thinking about C Thomas when he said " we will play fast/physical and teams won't want to play us.

On our defense he has been the chicken added to our vegetable soup.

Good luck to charlie in your future and i hope we have some lbs that step up to plug your gap.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer

I wish he could stay, but time's up. And, like Mason last year, some pro team will get a whole lot more than they bargained for with Thomas. He's one of those special players who goes to the ball like a heat-seeking missle on every play. Fast too. Someone will probably be tempted to make an SS out of him, but I'm betting a couple of practices will put him back at LB despite his size.

Thanks for giving Tech fans something hopeful and exciting to watch for the last four years, Charlie! I know you'll succeed wherever you end up playing. And you will play.