Charleston Southern, 7 PM, ACC Network (and McCamish!)

slugboy

Staff member
918ECBC1-DBF5-4613-961D-E81EE0B8C283.jpeg
Hey! A home game, but during Thanksgiving break. It starts a 4-game home stand.
Charleston Southern is ranked 341 in KenPom, and doesn’t really show up anywhere else. Wake Forest beat them by about 30. After our loss a couple of years ago to Grambling, we can’t afford to sleepwalk against anyone, but this should be a chance to work out some of the kinks in our game and who plays where.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Locals within driving distance, please come on down to McCamish Pavillion tonight to cheer the brave and bold. It’s a beautiful facility, we have an interesting and entertaining team, and most kiddos are out of school this week. My family of 4 will be in our seats in section 110.

GO JACKETS!

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Might we get a peak at Tristan and Jalon tonight? I want to see them. I hope we don't have a UGA hangover and play crappy. I want to get the young guys minutes tonight! Saba too.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I imagine we come out en fuego tonight. The team wasn't playing around when they said they saw real potential this season. Midtown's calling for an old fashioned beat down (won't see the balloon score delta because we will instead give lots of minutes out to the bench).

Also I think Sneak and Sturdy each go for 15+ points tonight.

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Need that FULL roster win. Starters focus on just two key areas, dramatically limiting TO’s and making solid assists through movement and we’ll jump em by 20 in first half, opening up the bench for max play. Coach, get a Jalon Moore reps; he’ll play a role in ACC later in year.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
We have a lot of guys that can put the ball in the hoop this year. Great job stepping up with Devoe being sick. Congrats to several guys with career highs. I was really impressed with Saba tonight. Thought he played wonderfully on both ends of the court. I love watching how under control Sturdivant is out there. Played a great game tonight. We have to do a better job on the defensive end. Scoring hasn’t been a problem, but stopping teams has been. Saying that, every win is a great win. Fun game to watch!!!