Charles kelly

yellowjacketjosh

Georgia Tech Fan
FSU looking to get rid of Charles Kelly.....would be awesome for him to come back on the Flats to coach some real defense for the Jackets!

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
FSU's troubles have had little to do with their defense. They have the #122 ranked offense and their defense has spent a lot of time on the field. Their total defense is still ranked #21. I would love to get Kelly.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Interesting reaction thought he was doing well.

At acc champ game w fsu he did not do well against our 14 ol which not as good as many people thought.

I thought coach really destroyed him during that game, like he did the inexperienced uga and msu dc.

Kelly had and Pruitt had about 2 years experience and msu guy 3 weeks.

You do realize only 225 players are drafted annually so there is that. We don’t have to have “nfl” talent to beat any team in the NCAA.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Roof not going anywhere, if he does we will fall back into the 70s in recruiting.
Not necessarily, there are plenty of other good recruiters we could get for a DC. Guys that can sell the fact that they have put plenty of guys in the NFL along with other stuff. Many teams have changed position coaches and still been ok in recruiting, it just depends on who you get. I wish we could get Glasgow from TCU and keep Roof with a title of assistant coach, let him be over see special teams, recruiting and help on D.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Give me Coach Kelly all day, everyday and twice on Sunday **pause**

Look at his DB track record at both GT & FSU tell me why you wouldn’t want CCK. I woul be willing to bet that Miami, Tennessee, and UVA wouldn’t have happened

As stated by another poster, FSU fans are greedy. There problems have nothing or very little to do with CCK

jacob

Banned
Give me Coach Kelly all day, everyday and twice on Sunday **pause**

Look at his DB track record at both GT & FSU tell me why you wouldn’t want CCK.

As stated by another poster, FSU fans are greedy. There problems have nothing or very little to do with CCK
You played for Kelly right?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I would love to get Kelly, if not as a DC then as an assistant in some capacity. Maybe we can make him special teams coach and have him aid in the defense.