Channel 11 sports- Jeff Hullinger!!!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
With GREAT words toward CPJ with what he gets out of the roster and that he is one of the best! Also this will be a great year for the Jackets!!!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It is quite obvious to all , including the local ATL media, that our Coach is an offensive genius. It is also painfully obvious to all that the game is multi-faceted. You also have to play defense and do that annoying special teams thing as well, unfortunately.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
It is quite obvious to all , including the local ATL media, that our Coach is an offensive genius. It is also painfully obvious to all that the game is multi-faceted. You also have to play defense and do that annoying special teams thing as well, unfortunately.

Gt lead the nation in blocks both punt and fg over the past few seasons i think up to last year. We beat fsu and uga because of sp teams. We converted a huge 4th down to beat miami on a fake.

I have trouble ever complaining about sp teams under paul. This is one time we may have a bad year. Otherwise its been pretty good. Early on some kickoff cvg things happened but that was fixed.

No. Its purely simple. Its only one side of the ball that has been a consistent crap on the field.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
You could see the STs problem from a mile away.We have new kickers,they have exp'd and GOOD kickers, , we have stunk for yrs on covering kick-offs(Butker covered it for 2 yrs )

btw-speaking of TV coverage--did not ESPN spend TWICE as much time discussing Tenn as Tech prior to game.It was almost embarrassing to see. Tech who?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
You could see the STs problem from a mile away.We have new kickers,they have exp'd and GOOD kickers, , we have stunk for yrs on covering kick-offs(Butker covered it for 2 yrs )

btw-speaking of TV coverage--did not ESPN spend TWICE as much time discussing Tenn as Tech prior to game.It was almost embarrassing to see. Tech who?
I had the same reaction. My thought was, "Who is UT playing and which channel has Tech?"

northgajacket

Banned

You are surprised SecSPN was talking about Tennessee more than Tech?

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Speaking of media coverage, I was unable to listen to the game radio broadcast last night. The great 680 was covering the Braves, and the two FM station could not be heard inside the arena. How many other games do the Braves preempt us this year?

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
We'll be better this year on D. Great? Probably not! but I saw enough to feel like we'll be better. Mitchell looks better on his run fits and pass drops. Austin 17 just needed to make a tackle on the long TD. We're going to have problems playing against tall receivers on jump balls but the effort was there. DL got better pressure. 52 played better than I expected.