CGC talks with Wes Durham

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
What program does Wes have on Sirius? That is the best voice on radio and you always learn something (unlike the childish "entertainment" based sports radio we have in town).

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Really hope he can continue to drive and market and sell, sell, sell, but I do not want his kids to not see their Dad. There has to be a balance. I do appreciate the work ethic, though, and I do know this is what sa(t)an does and expects from his assistants. I have told the funeral story before, so I won't mention it again.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
What program does Wes have on Sirius? That is the best voice on radio and you always learn something (unlike the childish "entertainment" based sports radio we have in town).

He has a show with Mark Packer from 7-10 AM on ACC Radio - 371. Typically repeated from 10-1.

I'm sure Wes would've KILLED some Waffle House at the 50 yard line at Grant Field. ;)

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Why would Wes come back when we broadcast on a station that nobody can hear a lot of the time?

He has way to many irons in bigger fires, just like Nessler started having when he left.

But my gosh, loading up a vehicle full of guys to drive 90 miles to do the WH thing? Fantastic.

Last edited:

Milwaukee

Banned
Why would Wes come back when we broadcast on a station that nobody can hear a lot of the time?

He has way to many irons in bigger fires, just like Nessler started having when he left.

But my gosh, loading up a vehicle full of guys to drive 90 miles to do the WH thing? Fantastic.

Why would he come back?

Cause it's ATL baby, 404 son, Waffle House perch player, for the culture son. Get your mind right Silas. It's a war out there man, if you ain't doin it every day you ain't gettin good at it son, ATL baby.

This is gonna be the most fun coaching regime ever, and the board madness will ensue. I'm stoked lol.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Why would he come back?

Cause it's ATL baby, 404 son, Waffle House perch player, for the culture son. Get your mind right Silas. It's a war out there man, if you ain't doin it every day you ain't gettin good at it son, ATL baby.

This is gonna be the most fun coaching regime ever, and the board madness will ensue. I'm stoked lol.
Shiiiiii this is going to be easier than selling ATL over TuscaLoser..

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Why would he come back?

Maybe there's the best idea for the extra $1M per year.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Why would he come back?

Obviously you are correct. No doubt about it. It will happen.!

This does beg the serious question - might the great things about to happen lead us to a better radio deal on a much better station? I am talking about technically better broadcasting & reception.