CGC Post Game Interview

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan
not much juice and waffle housing going on in this choo choo wreck

Having said that... still a big fan of CGC. It’s going to take a LOT more time than I anticipated

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
He gets tossed softballs and still tap dances around the questions. Super annoying

“Coach, how do feel losing 45-0?” Temple sure looked good today, didn’t they?
“Coach, can you talk about the delay of game penalty?” Temple played Tulane today. And Tulane has one of the best defenses in D1.
“Coach, does you lack of offense concern you?” If you buy a Waffle House Waffle, ask them to heat the butter up first.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
“Coach, how do feel losing 45-0?” Temple sure looked good today, didn’t they?
“Coach, can you talk about the delay of game penalty?” Temple played Tulane today. And Tulane has one of the best defenses in D1.
“Coach, does you lack of offense concern you?” If you buy a Waffle House Waffle, ask them to hear the butter up first.
"Coach I've noticed you think it's funny to pass out fake money and joke with officials while your team is getting hit in the backfield and your players are playing in positions they've never played in. Care to elaborate?"

A: Temple has been playing at an ELITE Level of extreme exaggerated passion day in and day out. They are very talented. Well take your dumbazz back to Pennsylvania then!!!!!!

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan
I know we are all ranting.. rightfully so but I trust we will get better each week because Coach keeps telling me that they are improving each week

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The GT HC job is for tough hombres, and maybe CGC is one, but my spidey senses have told me from the start he is a great marketeer, but I was never sure he had the toughness required. It is one of the most difficult jobs in division 1 football. Bobby Ross was a tough hombre, Coach O'Leary was a tough hombre, and CPJ was a very tough ombre. The jury is out, but today's comment about Temple really is stupid. I like guys who shoot straight and say things the way they are, but politicians don't do that.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
The GT HC job is for tough hombres, and maybe CGC is one, but my spidey senses have told me from the start he is a great marketeer, but I was never sure he had the toughness required. It is one of the most difficult jobs in division 1 football. Bobby Ross was a tough hombre, Coach O'Leary was a tough hombre, and CPJ was a very tough ombre. The jury is out, but today's comment about Temple really is stupid. I like guys who shoot straight and say things the way they are, but politicians don't do that.
Its definitely a hard job. I'll give him that. He has his work cut out for him.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

“Coach, can you tell us about Jordan?” We don’t talk about injuries.
“Coach, can you tell us about today’s loss?” We don’t talk about football.
“Coach, what do you say to a team after a drubbing like this?” We don’t say anything. We pass out this week’s adidas swag and tell friends to visit the bookstore.