CGC on Packer and Durham 6/25

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
GC expects "T. Oliver to be one of the top CBs in the country this year"-- wow, this is interesting--discuss
He'll have to be one of the best because he has some great guys to compete with. I wish we had an entire spring and fall camp to breakdown these things, but Ill just have to trust CGC word

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
GC expects "T. Oliver to be one of the top CBs in the country this year"-- wow, this is interesting--discuss

I’m sure a fraction of posters will label me a Negative Nancy, but I can’t put much trust behind a statement like that from any coach, especially one who‘s incapable of saying anything that might be interpreted as not positive.

I’m not saying Oliver won’t do well, but that statement holds no weight for my expectations.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m sure a fraction of posters will label me a Negative Nancy, but I can’t put much trust behind a statement like that from any coach, especially one who‘s incapable of saying anything that might be interpreted as not positive.

I’m not saying Oliver won’t do well, but that statement holds no weight for my expectations.
I did not here him say he expects Oliver to be one of the best in the country THIS year. However, if he really takes to it he could be really good as a senior.