CGC on 680 the fan

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If you download the app for 680 the fan and go to full episodes you can click on Chuck and Chernoff on Friday’s show and listen in. They talk about him at the very beginning of the show and the at the end before they interview him around the 3:50 mark. Sorry, but I don’t know how to post it on here, so someone who can please do so.

Most of what he said was the same from his press conference at GT. However, he did add two interesting things. He said he had big name coaches wanting to come join him and that he had recruits getting in contact with him because they knew what he had done at his prior stops. Maybe I’m reading to much into it, but his most recent stops were Florida and Miss St, if recruits are getting in contact with him about that, then I’m gonna assume they are probably some big time recruits.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you download the app for 680 the fan and go to full episodes you can click on Chuck and Chernoff on Friday’s show and listen in. They talk about him at the very beginning of the show and the at the end before they interview him around the 3:50 mark. Sorry, but I don’t know how to post it on here, so someone who can please do so.

Most of what he said was the same from his press conference at GT. However, he did add two interesting things. He said he had big name coaches wanting to come join him and that he had recruits getting in contact with him because they knew what he had done at his prior stops. Maybe I’m reading to much into it, but his most recent stops were Florida and Miss St, if recruits are getting in contact with him about that, then I’m gonna assume they are probably some big time recruits.

Next month will definitely be interesting. Excited to see it all play out...and watch bowl game.