CGC/Dabo Post Game Pressers

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Dabo can miss me with the hats out to Georgia Tech bull crap. Ran the score up last year for no reason.
I have the opposite opinion. Last year they tried everything they could to not run the score up against us - including throwing the freaking punter in the game to give us a fighting chance to stop them.

We were just that bad.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
I have the opposite opinion. Last year they tried everything they could to not run the score up against us - including throwing the freaking punter in the game to give us a fighting chance to stop them.

We were just that bad.
Agreed. Last year was the lowest point for this program that I can recall. It was embarrassing how poorly prepared we were last year and I honestly think Dabo was a little bit surprised. I know he was very frustrated on the sidelines, and it's been a LONG time since we frustrated anyone on the Clemson sidelines.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
This game was a step, a glimpse, of progress. Yesterday I was encouraged, but where do we go from here? I actually had thought they would play well ( predicted a 31-20
loss ), but they outperformed that. Will they understand that EVERY game requires that consistency of preparation and effort ? We shall see real soon.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Based on CGC's comments, it sounds like we kept our best defense out of the first two games to use it here. I know you don't want to lose to Clemson by 66, but I'd rather do that than lose to a G5 team at home.