CGC at ATL United game (interview)

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Love this from coach. Between this and his public stop at Waffle House, he is trying to connect with the city.

(I still refuse to buy any red Atlanta United gear. I have a bunch of black, gold, and grey. lol. Waiting for them to release some sort of third "alternate kit" that is primarily gold before I buy one!)

vadimivich

Georgia Tech Fan
Love this from coach. Between this and his public stop at Waffle House, he is trying to connect with the city.

(I still refuse to buy any red Atlanta United gear. I have a bunch of black, gold, and grey. lol. Waiting for them to release some sort of third "alternate kit" that is primarily gold before I buy one!)
The King Peach kits look great ... grab one of those!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

They have the King Peach unis

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Whether he gets us there or not, CGC ain't backing down from mentioning GT with the elites. Being in the top 10, playing for championships, recruiting the "elite of the elites"...I mean, as GT fans, how the heck are you not excited about his confidence in our school and our program?!

Let's do this!