CGC’s Storm Troopers?

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Some student assistants or something hold up the "$ Down" signs when the Temple D faces a third down (3rd down is a Money Down for the D). They jump up and down and holler, encouraging the D to get a stop. This was a Halloween night game, hence the Storm Trooper outfits.

I think it was @Techster who noted that we went from a coach who was accused to having a gimmicky offense to a guy who actually uses gimmicks. But, if it gets student volunteers to help the team out and it's fun and gets results, I'm all for it.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We ran Dollar under tenuta while collins was here.

We did trash cans. Geoff runs trash cans

He does alot of GOL style periods.

A ton of tech in his blood.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I remember learning Star Wars music a few years back for the band to play during the white out game against Miami. (2014 i think) In honor of the Paul Johnson death march.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Fanbase complains about gimmick offense for 11 seasons. Gimmick offense is retired. New coach hired. Fanbase cries “need more gimmicks!”

:LOL:

And the fans of the gimmick offense, now complain about too many "gimmicks" being used to improve recruiting and attendance .

I think we will see
1. a major change in the participation on the field. ( the come to gt and sit unless u are the starter is gone). U will play some - heroes your likely game situation - be ready.

2. More, as they are labeled, "gimmicks" to up bds student and side walk (wh, walmart) , and maybe old fart enthusiasm level.

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
And the fans of the gimmick offense, now complain about too many "gimmicks" being used to improve recruiting and attendance .

I think we will see
1. a major change in the participation on the field. ( the come to gt and sit unless u are the starter is gone). U will play some - heroes your likely game situation - be ready.

2. More, as they are labeled, "gimmicks" to up bds student and side walk (wh, walmart) , and maybe old fart enthusiasm level.

In the words of Coach Choice, “It’s gonna be fun.”