CGB

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
So, ya know, I was talking with Paul Hewitt the other day...

He recently attended a GT practice. The best NBA prospect? His observation that seemed to me to be confirmed by coaches... Moses Wright. Keep in mind I said prospect, not necessarily proven entity. Didn't get into any details on what he saw as we had too many other things to discuss.:cool:

Next best? Per GT coaches, CGB.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Moses has huge athletic upside. Type of athleticism required to play in the NBA. Just don't expect too much from a kid who played one year of serious HS basketball and wasn't on the higher end AAU circuit. Transition to the ACC is large.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
So, ya know, I was talking with Paul Hewitt the other day...

He recently attended a GT practice. The best NBA prospect? His observation that seemed to me to be confirmed by coaches... Moses Wright. Keep in mind I said prospect, not necessarily proven entity. Didn't get into any details on what he saw as we had too many other things to discuss.:cool:

Next best? Per GT coaches, CGB.
Oh yeah *humble brag alert* okay just *brag alert*: If you look at his thread I said he would be a pro after his 3rd season and that he plays like the Greek freak. Hopefully Paul and I are right!