cee lo green

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
One of my favorite Waffle House visits was a late night trip to the Brookhaven store with @dtm1997. We had a private show of Cee Lo singing Led Zeppelin (which was playing on the jukebox).

I wonder if CGC has enough pull to get Zepplin back together (With the exception of John Bonham -RIP) for a Saturday night game *Sarcasm*. Would be a lot cooler than Cee-lo. I know they aren’t from Atlanta.. but Robert Plant has the same first name as one of the best Tech coaches in history... so we have that going for us

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder if CGC has enough pull to get Zepplin back together (With the exception of John Bonham -RIP) for a Saturday night game *Sarcasm*. Would be a lot cooler than Cee-lo. I know they aren’t from Atlanta.. but Robert Plant has the same first name as one of the best Tech coaches in history... so we have that going for us
Jason Bonham can fill in

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wait, this is amazing .... you know dtm personally? Is he as big a jerk in real life?

Yes & yes.

Now quit with the dumb stuff!

#bulliedagain

ETA: Cee Lo sang every bit of Stairway To Heaven at the counter.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I’m not saying CeeLo is lame but irrelevant to our recruits? Probably. Most probably don’t even know who he is.

Should be bringing in Travis Scott and Sheck Wes and Lil Pump and Drake if we’re trying to use celebs to attract top talent.