CDS staff speculation.

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
How about Kenny Anderson as an assistant coach? he has been pretty terrible as a head coach at Fisk. He could probably make same salary as an assistant coach at Tech. And, he has college experience and maybe is tired of losing games as the HC? Point Guard U fr

EDIT: Anderson graduated in 2010 from St. Thomas University in Miami, with a degree in organizational leadership

if this is a good idea, let me know and I will tweet it at CDS and Kenny :)
Since, I won the bracket competition, I am sure they will give my suggestion the appropriate consideration.

Last edited:

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
How about Kenny Anderson as an assistant coach? he has been pretty terrible as a head coach at Fisk. He could probably make same salary as an assistant coach at Tech. And, he has college experience and maybe is tired of losing games as the HC? Point Guard U fr

Is the degree still an issue?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

EDIT: Anderson graduated in 2010 from St. Thomas University in Miami, with a degree in organizational leadership

Since, I won the bracket competition, I am sure they will give my suggestion the appropriate consideration.
With respect to Kenny, I can think of 3-4 Jackets I'd want on staff before him.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
With respect to Kenny, I can think of 3-4 Jackets I'd want on staff before him.

fox tv wow GIF by STAR

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

Saw something the other day that someone (I don’t recall) was pushing his name at Kennesaw State

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
Anyone a bit hurt he didn’t keep BJ Elder on staff? BJ didn’t have that big of a role, and it would be great to have a Tech guy on staff. Then again DS could be getting some other Tech guy for his staff.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I don’t have any subscriptions on other sites.
Is Pershin Williams going down to South Florida to work for Coach Amir?
Would think he might be a candidate for GT AC?

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone a bit hurt he didn’t keep BJ Elder on staff? BJ didn’t have that big of a role, and it would be great to have a Tech guy on staff. Then again DS could be getting some other Tech guy for his staff.
There's been no announcement that Elder isn't still on staff. I'm guessing there's a good chance he keeps the same role as a non-bench staffer.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

The only thing that would hurt me is if I don't get called to join the staff. I can drop baggs as needed bois...

Catering To Go GIF by Zaxby's

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
It's going to take more than Zaxby's to get the recruits we want. Does the Cheetah have its own bag line?