Catching up with Tevin Washington

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061314aaa.html

I'm glad this is how TW wants to be remembered, because this is how I remember him...

"That I was a team-first guy willing to do whatever for the team," he said. "Fought through adversity up and down throughout his career and still managed to end his career on a positive note, with graduating from school and maintaining a positive role through adversity."

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Started out as an Engineering major but finished with a Business Management degree.

I wish this is issue gets fixed between the AA and Institution.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Always respected Tevin and thought GT people were too hard on him.

I hope that young man continues to do well in life.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Started out as an Engineering major but finished with a Business Management degree.

I wish this is issue gets fixed between the AA and Institution.
Dat M-Train doe.

Seriously we all know at least 2 or 3 people who started out engineering and switched to management.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Dat M-Train doe.

Seriously we all know at least 2 or 3 people who started out engineering and switched to management.

2 or 3? I know more like 10. I don't really see it as a problem. It's pretty much impossible to switch from MGT to Engineering sicne you would have to start completely over, but switching from Engineering to MGT is fairly easy. A lot of kids come in and decide they'll give engineering a try, and then if it isn't for them they switch to MGT.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Always respected Tevin and thought GT people were too hard on him.

I hope that young man continues to do well in life.

I was one of them, on a certain level. I now understand his command of PJ's offense.

I wish him well and could come work for me any day.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think APR should be normalized for the university somehow. Not only do we have many non SAs who switch from engineering to mgt, we have a lot who take longer than four years, or did. Staying on track to graduate in engineering in 4 years is tough.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think APR should be normalized for the university somehow. Not only do we have many non SAs who switch from engineering to mgt, we have a lot who take longer than four years, or did. Staying on track to graduate in engineering in 4 years is tough.
I switched from Computer Science to Industrial Management & still took 5 1/2 years to get out. I admire anybody who can get out in 4 years.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
As mentioned before on here, the engineering dept is inflexible with the AA. I would've love to do IE but many/all the labs are around practice time

But I'm pretty sure them switching was by choice not force which is usually the case for most athletes