Catching Up With Sean Bedford

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Love his story. Walk-on DL under Gailey and transitioned to OL when CPJ came in. Then became 2-time All ACC center. Fantastic story.

I think he echoed what a lot of us feel about this year's OL: Lots of talent, but they're going to take their lumps early as they figure out how to play with each other. It may be a case of two steps forward, one step back all year.

BTW...I hear CPJ may be looking for a 2nd OL coach. Wonder if Bedford ever thought of getting into coaching...just saying...

jeffgt14

We Suck
Love his story. Walk-on DL under Gailey and transitioned to OL when CPJ came in. Then became 2-time All ACC center. Fantastic story.

I think he echoed what a lot of us feel about this year's OL: Lots of talent, but they're going to take their lumps early as they figure out how to play with each other. It may be a case of two steps forward, one step back all year.

BTW...I hear CPJ may be looking for a 2nd OL coach. Wonder if Bedford ever thought of getting into coaching...just saying...
He can do that on the side.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer

I think he should. OL usually make good coaches.

70Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Favorite quote- "when they pry it off my cold dead finger" or something like that, it was an in-your face NCAA moment- Bedford 100 - NCAA nil.