Captain Brooks looks familiar.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
If you don't recognize.him, you're either young or need to not visit the hoops board anymore.
So, are you saying you do recognize him? I remembered him playing ball at Tech, which is the reason I posted where I did. But, we were formally introduced in the Letterwinners club in the north stands. He had just come back from Quantico, and my nephew from Parris Island. They were having a conversation and comparing notes with my brother who had obtained some help and guidance from one of my high school buddies, Col. Charles Mize U.S.M.C., who also has a little brother who was on the golf team at Tech and won The Masters in 1987.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So, are you saying you do recognize him? I remembered him playing ball at Tech, which is the reason I posted where I did. But, we were formally introduced in the Letterwinners club in the north stands. He had just come back from Quantico, and my nephew from Parris Island. They were having a conversation and comparing notes with my brother who had obtained some help and guidance from one of my high school buddies, Col. Charles Mize U.S.M.C., who also has a little brother who was on the golf team at Tech and won The Masters in 1987.
Of course, I recognize a member of the Final Four team, who came back with the net around his neck and had a trademark roaming fist pump at the end of the National Anthem.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
He went enlisted, right? I recall a story back when he joined thinking he was crazy to go to Parris Island (as I was doing a project there at the time) as a college graduate. Good to see he indeed continued into becoming an officer.