Cape Day 2019

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Who’s ready for Cape Day at GT? I got mine [emoji1]
e4061b37484ee54b24b9cb274b92b29d.jpg

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Bought several for a family here in town. The youngest is the only "hero" but the older kids love CHOA and the logo. The youngest (2yrs) lit up like the 4th of July when we gave it to him and his mom put it on him. He loved it. His smile and laughter from it, left no eyes dry in the room.

We may be in for a rough season on the field, but I am proud of Tech partnering with CHOA and adidas for this special day.

May wear my GT flag as a cape....

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Cape Day is cool if the team wins... Not so cool if we lose...tired of all the hype...ready to see some quality coaching
Cape Day is cool regardless of what the outcome on the field is. Hopefully it’s a close and interesting game that Tech pulls a win out of, but if not it’s still a win based on how it will affect families affected by circumstances greater than sports. This doesn’t really have anything to do with hype.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Probably outlined in gray for Cape Day and heads will explode. Should we go ahead and start that thread?
Rev up that VW Beetle. Might as well get the lyrics for Up with Grey & Orange, for end of 3rd Qtr the Yuengling song.

Then there’s our fight song. A possible alternative version for those hating our historical culture:

I’m a Prius nerd with a pencil neck & a pretty fair Marketeer. A pretty fair pretty fair pretty fair Marketeer. Like all the Hollywood cabellos, I wink at a frisky rear. I’m a gamblin Czech lost in the parking deck but I love our sideline cheers!