Can't sleep. I'm ready to do this!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I've never been so pumped up for a Tech game than I am right now! I sat at a bar and watched that **** show F$U put out there and thought to myself if we win this game we will run the table. All the Michigan State fans I was with said I hope you beat the Irish back to the potato famine days! We are getting love up north!! Now it's time to make the rest of the country take notice!! God dammit I'm ready. I hope you guys are too!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
One redeeming quality of the west coast is the game will be starting soon after I wake up!
I remember that from spending New Years out there years ago. A couple of bowls were over with by lunch time and when the latest starting bowl for the day was over I still had time to do other things with my evening.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
My wife was up all night(meaning I was too) with food poisoning and the kids got up at 530 as always... I may be tired and it may be quite some time before the game starts, but I am pumped and ready!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are up in Chicago and again today, the first words I heard today were "It's GAMEday."

About to grab breakfast, get the rental car and head over to South Bend!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It better be a good game. I was slated to fly out last night. My flight got delayed repeatedly until 2 am when it was unceremoniously cancelled, leaving me (and about 50 other GT fans) basically no options that guarantee my arrival in time for the game. I am sitting in my kitchen instead of at a Chicago hotel and my old roommate is taking his kid to the game instead of me. That's right, you heard it correctly. I am tired and I am really upset. I am out $600 (hotel and return flight on a different airline) and I feel like breaking something. All can be erased with a good showing. I am going to stream the radio call and synchronize to my DVR and get cheered up in the process. Nothing that a little whiskey clear and a few guys in white shirts streaking down the field can't fix.

I should be adult about this and at least recognize it is a blessing that his son can go to the game in my stead. I understand he is pretty excited. I love the kid and I hope he has a good time.................kind of .....................not really...............................absolutely not. Who am I kidding. I am insanely jealous and I hope they get a flat tire.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
It better be a good game. I was slated to fly out last night. My flight got delayed repeatedly until 2 am when it was unceremoniously cancelled, leaving me (and about 50 other GT fans) basically no options that guarantee my arrival in time for the game. I am sitting in my kitchen instead of at a Chicago hotel and my old roommate is taking his kid to the game instead of me. That's right, you heard it correctly. I am tired and I am really upset. I am out $600 (hotel and return flight on a different airline) and I feel like breaking something. All can be erased with a good showing. I am going to stream the radio call and synchronize to my DVR and get cheered up in the process. Nothing that a little whiskey clear and a few guys in white shirts streaking down the field can't fix.
tough luck Boomer. You can join us in the chat today ater you get a nap and some beer.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

Damn Boomer I so hate that for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Any day that starts out like this can only get better!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Who knew we'd have so many fans flying to South Bend we'd cause flight delays around the country. ;)

Sorry to hear about your woes Boomer. I had to gave away my allotment tickets as well.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Wow sorry Boomer, that is a bummer. I hope the Jackets get the win today obviously, but I really hope its a great showing that gives you plenty of great plays to break down afterward.

Declinometer

Banned

I should be adult about this and at least recognize it is a blessing that his son can go to the game in my stead. I understand he is pretty excited. I love the kid and I hope he has a good time.................kind of .....................not really...............................absolutely not. Who am I kidding. I am insanely jealous and I hope they get a flat tire.
Could have shared a rental car with a shower curtain ring salesman!
But really, I'm sorry for your bad luck!