Canes Fans Already Done

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
They are the most toxic fans and the most toxic program around. It is insane how fast these dudes will turn on any player or coach.

Their program with Manny Diaz reminds me of the Coach Jason Brown. Except on steroids and in Miami. What a joke of a program. But don’t worry! Da U is back!!

Attachments

• CF67AC57-29E2-413C-B811-AD48197C1563.png
    CF67AC57-29E2-413C-B811-AD48197C1563.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 67

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Canes boards have the best meltdowns. They actively encourage a thug culture and are shocked when their teams come out undisciplined.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Canes boards have the best meltdowns. They actively encourage a thug culture and are shocked when their teams come out undisciplined.
It’s incredible to witness. Less than 24 hours ago, all we heard about was how the U is back. Manny Diaz is at the helm. We finally have a Miami man coaching the program etc.

That game was terrible. Both sides played like butt. And the officiating was horrid. Nobody deserved to win that game. I can stomach Miami losing though. Let’s hope Canes go 3-9

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Didn't see the game. There's only one real question here. Did Manni wear his seggsy receiver gloves while coaching for da U?

If so, did he go orange/green or all-orange. I'm betting all-orange. Anybody?

Deleted member 2897

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Florida and Miami both deserve each other. The band director accosts a female and then gets thrown to the ground.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/us/university-of-florida-band-director-attack/index.html

After a game when 50,000 fans are criss-crossing the parking lots towards their car, the notion nobody is allowed to walk near you is Florida-ish.

The U is ba- oh nevermind.

Poor Manny Diath. He'th already in theriouth trouble.

Point of information: The notion of not allowing anyone to cross the band line is not abnormal - it’s for the sake of security and making sure the entire band gets on the bus. If one person goes through, the floodgates often open, and the whole band winds up separated. In an often hostile environment of road games, this would be a bad thing.

I’ve heard this from numerous band members from almost all conferences. Any GT band alums have memories of a similar rule?

In this case, the band director asked a belligerent Miami fan to walk around, and her boyfriend decided to get physical. Dunno why that’s so hard to believe - sounds about right to me, given the parties involved.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Florida and Miami both deserve each other. The band director accosts a female and then gets thrown to the ground.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/us/university-of-florida-band-director-attack/index.html

After a game when 50,000 fans are criss-crossing the parking lots towards their car, the notion nobody is allowed to walk near you is Florida-ish.

Manny Diaz may be another Al Golden

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

Dude he is already hard to look at. Slicked back hair. He seems fake and super phony. And then I heard him speak and he had a lisp. That was it for me lol let’s never lose to that clown. He may in way over his head.