Can we talk about So. Poole?

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks for the info. Has he been attending regularly? Anything seem off about him recently?
I just saw him walk out of my lecture hall today. Hadn't seen him any other days, but I wasn't really looking for him either. It's a pretty big class, so he could have been there every day and I just hadn't seen him.

DaBiz

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't expect Solo to be around much longer...hasn't practiced with the team since before the Duke game other than some individual work with BG.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I don't expect Solo to be around much longer...hasn't practiced with the team since before the Duke game other than some individual work with BG.

Welcome man.

Agreed...Gregory is going to have to talk about this soon.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So the good news is he's still in classes thus if he's gone it wont be an apr hit ... right?

Also, i guess we'll be back in the postgrad transfer market again. I preferred our other one and done issues to this one.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I only know one person who is connected directly with the team. he told me that solo is gone. Don't know if that is absolute truth, but there seems to be some consensus from people connected with the program.

DaBiz

Georgia Tech Fan
Solo is doing fine in the classroom. This is a situation BG is going to have to explain because his medical explanation is a load of BS.

DSGB

Jolly Good Fellow
Is Solo a head case on the court, did something illegal, or got into fights with coaching staff/players? He had to have done something right? Or else, why not kick him off right now?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Still see no official announcement but this guy say's he's been dismissed.
With how well Bolden and MGH played without Golden in the lineup vs. Wake, I hope CBG doesn't bring in another stopgap at the PG position for next year. There's gotta be another Jorg-type out there that wants to play at GT. Just need a solid lead guard in the rotation if we can't land a stud (and it looks like we won't this year).

In other news though, BBCarter may be back. Did I write our epitaph too soon?

GTsports1819

Georgia Tech Fan
Is there actually a chance RCJ will play tomorrow? I read that his injury has a recovery time ranging from 6 weeks to 6 months...would love to see him in the game, especially since we really need the win, but I don't see him playing until mid-late February at the earliest