Can uga football players read?

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
I got it, didn't find it very funny. As a matter of fact I'm tired is our fan base having their noses up in the air like we are the smartest and greatest intellectuals in the world. People like you who make these stupid comments lower our fan base to the level of the scum trolls of other schools fans (i.e. uga).

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I got it, didn't find it very funny. As a matter of fact I'm tired is our fan base having their noses up in the air like we are the smartest and greatest intellectuals in the world. People like you who make these stupid comments lower our fan base to the level of the scum trolls of other schools fans (i.e. uga).

Lighten up. The sports radio guys are idiot tool bags and they talk their fair share of crap toward the coach and towards the team. Nice to hear the coach hit em back.

Last edited:

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Humor is definitely a taste thing… I happen to love to watch Big Bang Theory and was trying to play off of the "opposable thumbs say what" episode and the Superman "in what space man, in what space" episode. Some don't like the nerd/redneck rep between the two schools. I happen to enjoy our traditions of RAT, Mini 500 and all the perception that comes along. I know many of you do not and that is ok.

There are many uga professional that have done very well for themselves and many fine people I know that went to uga. Not all of them have ended up working for me and some of them make more than some of us . But, have you ever walked out of their stadium after a game? Enough said.

If you have a uga daughter or son… not everyone can make it into Tech… or want the degrees we have to offer. No offense intended, but you are welcome to all the offense you want.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I've waited for this opportunity.

What it boils down to is that Coach had forgotten more about football by the time he was an OC then any sports announcer or write in the United States knows right this minute. This is, in fact, the case for every head football coach in the entire country. The coaches out there divide into two major camps: those who will suffer fools gladly (Richt is a prime example) and those who don't (here Coach joins The Great Satan, Bo Schembechler, Woody Hayes, George Welsh, Don James, and a legion of others).

I'm with him. There's no reason to suck up to fools just so people like us can read nice stories about our team. High school football coaches know the score on this too. Further, if we find some young man who decides he won't come to Tech because Coach doesn't suck up enough, then I, for one, don't want him.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
Lighten up. The sports radio guys are idiot tool bags and they talk their fair share of crap toward the coach and towards the team. Nice to hear the coach hit em back.
I don't think that is actually coach Johnson (think). I was referring to longest days comment on Twitter and not this coach Johnson fella.