Camp Day - 1

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Is Morgan out 6 weeks from now or first six week of the season. Morgan could be back at practice a week before the Duke game right?

6 weeks from today.

So Beno has moved to Center as of now with Finch in a Gold Jersey and Alford off the team.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Beno has moved to C, Jackson to T and Braun to G...Chamberlain and Mason are the other two starters as of now.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
I heard a interview by Laskey about him at media day. He was asked specifically what he thought about him and he spoke highly about him. I think Chamberlain will be fine. I'm not worried at all yet about the OL.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric- do you like Chamberlin? I don't know much about him.

I personally like Chamberlain a lot...He is going to be at least a two year starter from us and depending on how he performs in camp and first few games he could be a three year starter. He has a lot of upside. Will be a good player for us moving forward.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Chamberlain is 295lbs and while he doesn't have game experience he has the size/talent to step in. We're going to need the 2 deep O linemen to get playing time this year to have the ready going forward.

He actually has some game experience...he started vs Presbyterian last year and played in all 14 games.