BYE WEEK!!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Ladies and Gentlemen we have arrived at another bye week. The day where our football watching excuses no longer hold water in the eyes of our spouses.

Good luck to everyone as they try to watch football out of the corner of their eyes as they half heartedly tackle the honey-do list that has been ignored the past 7 saturdays. Try not to cry as the only motor leading anyone out today is the vacuum as you run out of your hallway.

The Brave and the Bold will return next week and will need everyone's support so do your duty and please your other half this week even if you're checking the espn app on your phone in the middle of the mall.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I love my Yellow Jackets BUT it sure is nice to wake up without that familiar knot in my stomach! I'm going to relax with my hot tea and watch cooking shows.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yep, kinda relaxing but kinda empty feeling. Are there any other games worth watching? Do we give a rat's arse who wins between Bama and A and M? I'd love to see bama lose, but chances are that would just mean both would be in the top four next week.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
With this break in the action, let's predict....
1) Who wins coastal?
2) Who finishes last?
3) Where are Jackets when coastal is settled?

I say...(my head, that is)
1) UNC - GT, @DU, NCST left on schedule. They do have pesky loss to VT that could bite them in tiebreaker w the Hokies.
2) DUKE - by virtue of their being on wrong side of a tiebreaker w UVA.
3) 4th (4-4) - Behind UNC, Pitt, & VT.

My heart says... Bobby Dodd pulls some strings up in the heavens & real deal miracles happen over the next 4 Conf games & we go 5-3 in conf play & see Clemson again this calendar year.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Ohio State @ Penn State game of the week, Penn State hosting the whiteout. When they scanned the crowd in front of the cameras there was a Tech fan holding up a GT seat cushion right in front of the camera. #awesome

So fess up, which one of you is it?

Ironically, it was Tony Yetman.