.@buttkicker7 swag

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I forgot how young he was until I read the article. What were you doing at 24? Butker won a Super Bowl, is on this second NFL contract at $20+ million, and is now venturing into athletic apparel.

Good for HB. Those joggers look pretty nice.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I forgot how young he was until I read the article. What were you doing at 24? Butker won a Super Bowl, is on this second NFL contract at $20+ million, and is now venturing into athletic apparel.

Good for HB. Those joggers look pretty nice.
24?
Working part time at Lowe's. Being a goof off and not taking life seriously.
I have so much respect for people who figure it out earlier in life and actually go for some goals.
I'm 29 now and a WORLD of a different person from 24. Went from part time at Lowe's, to a salary management position on multi hundred million dollar projects. 5 years changes a lot! But wow... Harrison is definitely an awesome role model. GT seems to produce a lot of solid role models.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I am confused by this text... officially closes?
Screenshot_20200708-104116_Chrome.jpg

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

24?
I have so much respect for people who figure it out earlier in life and actually go for some goals.
I'm 29 now and a WORLD of a different person from 24. Went from part time at Lowe's, to a salary management position on multi hundred million dollar projects. 5 years changes a lot! But wow... Harrison is definitely an awesome role model. GT seems to produce a lot of solid role models.
He's a well grounded young man.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

24?

That's awesome! I LOVE hearing about people finding success in life no matter what age.

I always tell young people in their teens and 20's that life is a marathon and not a race. It's more important to find what you enjoy doing as opposed to getting a job to keep up with the Joneses. It's tough when you're in your 20's as friends and family become established in their careers and you see them have success. There's a lot of social and self pressure. Be happy for them, but stay focused on your path. You don't want to be in your 40's and 50's with 2 kids, a mortgage, 2 car payments and finding yourself miserable and working just to keep up a lifestyle.

Everyone finds their path differently and at different paces. Life is rarely a straight path.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
That's awesome! I LOVE hearing about people finding success in life no matter what age.

I always tell young people in their teens and 20's that life is a marathon and not a race. It's more important to find what you enjoy doing as opposed to getting a job to keep up with the Joneses. It's tough when you're in your 20's as friends and family become established in their careers and you see them have success. There's a lot of social and self pressure. Be happy for them, but stay focused on your path. You don't want to be in your 40's and 50's with 2 kids, a mortgage, 2 car payments and finding yourself miserable and working just to keep up a lifestyle.

Everyone finds their path differently and at different paces. Life is rarely a straight path.
That was, and still is a difficult concept. Competition IS king, so I try and always one up. But also had to learn to maintain balance in my life. The 20s is a weird time in one's life. You go from friends all the time, to full time work, to possible marriage, and maybe kids. I have been blessed to have strong people around me to support me and guide me. I may not always listen to their full advice, but always try and find a way to apply it within my life.

I really appreciate you reaching out! Like you said it is a marathon. Have to keep making progress, big or small.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Helluva good Jacket right there. Butker and Shaq Mason are representing GT extremely well, awesome that we’ve had such great guys representing our school at the past 2 Super Bowls.