Butt Kicker

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
...and the Panthers were DESPERATE for a good kicker at the time. In the NFL, patience is low. Need makes you do desperate things...and by not exercising patience, the Panthers passed on a generational kicking talent. They did Butker a favor because the Chiefs are a fantastic franchise that will wait for talent to develop. That's why they've been a winning a LOT...and Butker has been a large part of all their winning.
And yet with all the kicking glory, he misses easy extra points. Go figure,

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Shaq is not an alum.

"a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university..."

gorcone

Georgia Tech Fan

"a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university..."
Was thinking of that other Shaq

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Love the passion of that Philadelphia Eagle fan. He is raising the bar for the overall quality of their fan club. Fly Eagles Fly!
Flying TV
Back in 74 in houston when i was dating my ex fiance, she and i were watching the gt game on crappy old black and white tube tv. At end of game gt choked and my ptsd kicked in.
TV off second floor balcony Into parking lot near the dumpster! Next sound was the front door quietly closing as she left to go back to her apartment. Messsge received - get motivated but no flying tv.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I can relate. Back in 1960, I threw my Dad's radio through a screened window when Tech lost to Georgia 7 to 6. Tech got their butt beat then my old man put the belt to my butt adding injury to insult. I have not thrown anything since.

Go Jackets!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
This entire season he's been dealing with an ankle problem on his plant foot.
Maybe so, but he has always had that extra point misfire. Not a lot but enoujgh so that it can become an adventure. Maybe he kickis it so low,. Anf not to bring Johnson into it, but the guy was on campus maybe two days and Johnson said he was going to play on Sunday. Just as long as I can remember that 51.1 yard field goal against the evil empire. Glorious.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Maybe so, but he has always had that extra point misfire. Not a lot but enoujgh so that it can become an adventure. Maybe he kickis it so low,. Anf not to bring Johnson into it, but the guy was on campus maybe two days and Johnson said he was going to play on Sunday. Just as long as I can remember that 51.1 yard field goal against the evil empire. Glorious.

And…he is playing on Sundays. 🤷🏼‍♂️🧐

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Prior to the ankle injury this season Butker was the second most accurate kicker in the HISTORY of the NFL and this guy is complaining. Sheesh 🙄

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah I can relate. Back in 1960, I threw my Dad's radio through a screened window when Tech lost to Georgia 7 to 6. Tech got their butt beat then my old man put the belt to my butt adding injury to insult. I have not thrown anything since.

Go Jackets!

Put my fist through a wall when the Redskins lost a Super Bowl. Glad I didn't hit a stud. My wife still reminds me decades later. A belt would have been better to get it over (got that too from my Dad for other things - different times).

But Butt Kicker has a job for a long while barring serious injury. Gift that keeps giving for us.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Prior to the ankle injury this season Butker was the second most accurate kicker in the HISTORY of the NFL and this guy is complaining. Sheesh 🙄
Who's complaining? Frankly the guy can miss every point after and I don't care. It's just the NFL and not college, where real football is played. (Point of fact: eliminate the complaints and you done done in the board.)