Butt Kicker did it again!!!

LibertyTurns

Banned
3 1/2 mins & we’ll have our verdict unless it goes to OT. Between the mystery call on roughing the passer & the botched reviews the zebras are doing their damnest to get a Rams-Pats Super Bowl.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well, the Chiefs had the #31-rated D in the NFL this season. Their D never sacked Brady all game, and they could not neutralize NE receivers Edelman and Gronk—especially with a sharpshooter QB like Brady throwing to them.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
If the Chief's "AllBarn" LB doesn't line up offsides, the Pats lose. Most of the time, the PATs don't beat themselves doing something that stupid. Belichick would cut that LB and not look back even for a second. The reason Shaq is there is because not only does he have physical skills, but he is very bright and coachable. You don't have to like Belichick, which I do not, to know that he is a mastermind.

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
If the Chief's "AllBarn" LB doesn't line up offsides, the Pats lose. Most of the time, the PATs don't beat themselves doing something that stupid. Belichick would cut that LB and not look back even for a second. The reason Shaq is there is because not only does he have physical skills, but he is very bright and coachable. You don't have to like Belichick, which I do not, to know that he is a mastermind.
I’m pretty sure Brady knew that was offsides on that pass.

He wasn’t worried on the interception at all.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m pretty sure Brady knew that was offsides on that pass.

He wasn’t worried on the interception at all.
No he didn't. He didn't jump offsides, he was lined up in the neutral zone. Brady did not know that. And it wasn't that bad of a throw. It bounced off Gronk's hands.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I never have understood this. If the NFL was rigging anything, it would have been for a KC-LA rematch in the super bowl because that would have shattered all viewership records. The missed call in the Saints game was terrible but at the end of the day, they settled for too many FG’s, let LA drive down the field to tie it, and turned the ball over first possession in OT.

The bad roughing the passer call against KC was awful but so was the obvious pick play that gave KC the go ahead TD. Brady just continues to be incredible. 3/3 on 3rd and 10’s that drive in OT. You can see it in his eyes when he locks in, he’s not being stopped by the defense. He was damn near perfect from the 4th Q on. 2 failed rushing attempts on 4th and 1 and a dropped pass turned INT was the only thing that stopped him. Nearly another dropped pass turned INT would have probably sealed it if Dee Ford doesn’t line up offsides.