Butker to the Super Bowl

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
This is why I struggle to like pro football. Harrison is going, EXCELLENT, but so is hardeman. It was hard to pull for Megatron because stafford had to get the ball to him. I just cant pull for a team that has a mutt on it.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
This is why I struggle to like pro football. Harrison is going, EXCELLENT, but so is hardeman. It was hard to pull for Megatron because stafford had to get the ball to him. I just cant pull for a team that has a mutt on it.
Yep

Also this from a Georgia grad in the replies

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Yep

Also this from a Georgia grad in the replies

THIS is why we all know that dwags are not only without brains, they are also without class or civility. If I were on their level, I would suggest that no one would miss Carl Bryan were he to be crushed by a semi on his way to work at Walmart, but I am above that...

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
id post 1990 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1980

1990 is more relevant than 1980 unless you count preseason ranking/ recruiting rankings or fulmer cup standings. even with a new coach your still a bridesmaid never a bride.

"The Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate is an American college football rivalry between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. ... The two teams have won six national titles in football. Georgia Tech claims four national championships: 1917, 1928, 1952, and 1990. Georgia claims two titles: 1942 and 1980."

f the dwags

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-20_11-33-40.png
    upload_2020-1-20_11-33-40.png
    372 bytes · Views: 25
id post 1990 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1980

1990 is more relevant than 1980 unless you count preseason ranking/ recruiting rankings or fulmer cup standings. even with a new coach your still a bridesmaid never a bride.

"The Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate is an American college football rivalry between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. ... The two teams have won six national titles in football. Georgia Tech claims four national championships: 1917, 1928, 1952, and 1990. Georgia claims two titles: 1942 and 1980."

f the dwags
And nobody outside Athens recognizes the 1942 one anymore; it is attributed to Ohio State.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
That is very odd. Johnson was one of the great gentlemen of the game, an all-pro gamer and as fine a catcher of the football who ever played, and a Georgia Tech man as a bonus. And you couldn't root him to the Super Bowl because ... a Georgia guy was QB? I would have rooted for Calvin Johnson if Satan was the quarterback.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
any chance we get megatron on the staff. boy would that be as coup. not sure if he has his degree so that might not be possible???
Noticed Butker had a captain's patch on his jersey the other day. That's cool.

Also, maybe TC can work on Calvin helping out with the wr's

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Noticed Butker had a captain's patch on his jersey the other day. That's cool.

Also, maybe TC can work on Calvin helping out with the wr's

I think last year, during spring practice, Calvin came to a practice and was seen with the WR's. That's really all we need. CGC should be able to sell the hell out of that*.

EDIT* - I mean, he already did. The WR recruting class this year speaks for itself.