Bryan Cook to Army

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Damn just damn..............is there any credible reporting happening anymore or is every reporter just obsessed with being "FIRST"! There is no downside to throwing something out there to see if it sticks, if it's wrong all you have say is that is was just something you got from your "unnamed sources". Just damn, where is the professionalism?

^this x 10

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
This is an example of how a good social media campaign and strategy could help curb all the rumors and allow Tech to dictate its own story.

LibertyTurns

Banned
This is an example of how a good social media campaign and strategy could help curb all the rumors and allow Tech to dictate its own story.
Who would do this? The same idiots that came up with the tricycle and xylophone promos or who think that the Star Trek geek at Convocation was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Among other things, GT's marketing needs a massive overhaul. You would think with all the brain power on campus we wouldn't be so inept at something so easy. You should see the marketing gene splicers we've got at work and they've got it figured out.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I won't lie, I wouldn't mind waking up in the morning reading PJ resigns and we clean house completely maybe keep roof he did a decent job this year..will it be tough rebuilding for a few years? Probably. But if we hired someone who has a great reputation and excites the players they might stay, including the recruiting class...like I posted in other threads PJ looks defeated whenever you see him speak to the media, he knows his time is coming to an end at GT.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I won't lie, I wouldn't mind waking up in the morning reading PJ resigns and we clean house completely maybe keep roof he did a decent job this year..will it be tough rebuilding for a few years? Probably. But if we hired someone who has a great reputation and excites the players they might stay, including the recruiting class...like I posted in other threads PJ looks defeated whenever you see him speak to the media, he knows his time is coming to an end at GT.

Mind read much?....More like projecting wishful thinking on your part. How pissed would you be if he cracked jokes after a loss (pretty sure you are focusing on post game pressers after our losses this year)

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Can't see myself missing this offense if Paul really is out.

My personal theory which I would love to be true is that the Paul Johnson leaving theory is true, but he denied it to save face till a press conference. Bryan Cook leaving is true too, somehow it got out - but he also denied it until the official announcement. WHICH, as I like to think, will be that we're cleaning house. Keeping Roof of course, and maybe a couple others, but a majority will be gone. Just like when Chan left and Paul brought in all his own guys - they're getting out of the way early this time around.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
With Brent Davis joining Monken at Army, and Mitch Ware already headed that way, I don't see Cook leaving the GT staff for Army.
But if PJ were going to make a change on the offensive staff, I wonder if he would bring in C. Ray Gregory.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
But will Cook get more say in implementing formations and variations in the offense? He developed a number of explosive plays at Cal Poly that allowed skill position players to be put in space. Could he do the same at GT. Will he be allowed to do the same?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Isn't there an unspoken rule among the CPJ coaching tree that they don't poach each other's senior level assistants? I know they have a gentleman's agreement they don't allow opposing coaches who are on each other's schedules to come in and learn about the offensive schemes.