Oct. 17 Virginia - W
Oct. 24 at Pitt - W
Oct. 31 at Syracuse - W
Nov. 7 Duke - W
Nov. 14 Notre Dame - L
Nov. 21 Miami - W
Nov. 28 at Georgia - L

I see 6 wins possibly 7 (UCF toss-up)
If we can get to 6 wins with a 1-4 start that will be impressive as hell.
I said earlier the month of September/First of October could determine the season. I’m hoping for 3-2. 1-4 could get bad quickly

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Sept. 3 Clemson - L
Sept. 12 Gardner-Webb -W
Sept. 19 UCF - L
Sept. 26 at North Carolina - L
Oct. 3 at Virginia Tech - L
Oct. 10 OPEN DATE
Oct. 17 Virginia - W
Oct. 24 at Pitt - W
Oct. 31 at Syracuse - W
Nov. 7 Duke - W
Nov. 14 Notre Dame - L
Nov. 21 Miami - W
Nov. 28 at Georgia - L

If we start 1 -3 we won't win 6 games have to be at least 2-2

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Sept. 3 Clemson - L
Sept. 12 Gardner-Webb -W
Sept. 19 UCF - L
Oct. 10 OPEN DATE
Oct. 17 Virginia - W
Oct. 24 at Pitt - W
Oct. 31 at Syracuse - W
Nov. 7 Duke - W
Nov. 14 Notre Dame - L
Nov. 21 Miami - W
Nov. 28 at Georgia - L

I think we win one of the games with UCF, NC, VT. There is to much talent not to see what I think will be noticeable improvement

Alexgrant1

Georgia Tech Fan
Sept. 3 Clemson - L
Sept. 12 Gardner-Webb -W
Sept. 19 UCF - L
Oct. 10 OPEN DATE
Oct. 17 Virginia - W
Oct. 24 at Pitt - W
Oct. 31 at Syracuse - W
Nov. 7 Duke - W
Nov. 14 Notre Dame - L
Nov. 21 Miami - W
Nov. 28 at Georgia - L

I agree with this but just maybe switch virginia and V Tech

bos

Helluva Engineer
I think 4 wins is the most likely scenario. 5 would be great. That's an improvement over last year and it's all we can ask for with this schedule. If Tech had Duke's schedule, they could be undefeated.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Just take a look at this. Duke's schedule is harder than Tech's only 1 week out of 12. No wonder CPJ called the schedule a coach killer.

Tech Schedule vs. Duke Schedule and whose opponent is stronger

GT Vs. Clemson or Duke Vs. Middle Tennessee - GT
GT Vs. Gardner Webb or Duke Vs. Elon - draw
GT Vs. UCF or Duke Vs. Charlotte - GT
GT At. North Carolina or Duke At. Pittsburgh - GT
GT At. Virginia Tech or Duke Vs. Wake Forest - GT
GT Vs. Virginia or Duke At. NC State - GT
GT At. Pitt or Duke Vs. UNC - GT
GT At. Syracuse or Duke At. Notre Dame - Duke
GT Vs. Duke or Duke At. Georgia Tech - draw
GT Vs. Notre Dame or Duke Vs. Virginia - GT
GT Vs. Miami (Fla.) or Duke Vs. Virginia Tech - GT
GT At. Georgia or Duke At. Miami - GT

GTFLETCH

Banned
I see 6 wins and a bowl game

Sept. 3 Clemson - L

Sept. 12 Gardner-Webb -W
Sept. 19 UCF - L
Oct. 10 OPEN DATE
Oct. 17 Virginia - W
Oct. 24 at Pitt - W
Oct. 31 at Syracuse - W
Nov. 7 Duke - W
Nov. 14 Notre Dame - L
Nov. 21 Miami - W
Nov. 28 at Georgia - L

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I’m seeing a lot of people write off Miami as an auto W in their predictions. I’m not so sure about that. Let’s not forget Miami has some of the best raw talent in the country. Whether or not they can manifest that talent into good teams has been their issue for the past decade+. Despite 2 straight wins against Duh U, they will still be one of the toughest games on the schedule.
Also strange to see a lot of Ls next to UCF. They are not the same UCF that claimed a natty 3 years ago. Don’t forget they lost to Pitt last year, and even if they get their QB back this season, it will have been over a full year since he’s seen game action. UCF at home will be a very winnable game, and Miami will be a very lose-able game.

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m seeing a lot of people write off Miami as an auto W in their predictions. I’m not so sure about that. Let’s not forget Miami has some of the best raw talent in the country. Whether or not they can manifest that talent into good teams has been their issue for the past decade+. Despite 2 straight wins against Duh U, they will still be one of the toughest games on the schedule.
Also strange to see a lot of Ls next to UCF. They are not the same UCF that claimed a natty 3 years ago. Don’t forget they lost to Pitt last year, and even if they get their QB back this season, it will have been over a full year since he’s seen game action. UCF at home will be a very winnable game, and Miami will be a very lose-able game.
Miami always is loaded with talent. Problem is they keep hiring morons to coach them.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Just curious why many are upset about opening with Clemson. I mean, does it really matter when we play them? Gotta just take your medicine right now. To be honest I’d rather have them when they’re rusty in week one than when they’re running on all cylinders.

Alexgrant1

Georgia Tech Fan
UCF was still a 10 win team last year

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Miami always is loaded with talent. Problem is they keep hiring morons to coach them.
And to me they are just another example like FSU or Texas or Georgia or ....for a number of years where great recruiting classes did not translate to wins. To say recruiting is more important than coaching is just wrong IMHO. At best they are equal in weight

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
The fact that UCF put up 63 points on Temple while we put up 2 probably scares some people. I agree though, it’s not unwinnable.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
The fact that UCF put up 63 points on Temple while we put up 2 probably scares some people. I agree though, it’s not unwinnable.

I sure hope our offense, whether players, coaches, scheme or combination thereof, doesn’t suck this year like it/they did last year...