Brownlow's ACC predictions and GIFs

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
Side note: if you want general ACC football coverage, Basketball Conference Podcast is good (the name is sarcastic). Joey Weaver from From The Rumble Seat and a VT alumn do recaps and previews every week. Sometimes a little unpolished, but it's a good listen overall.

They bring on guest hosts a lot, and Lauren Brownlow was there for the recap last week. She was great.

Deleted member 2897

Georgia Tech fan needs:
* NC State over Virginia. Need losses for Virginia.
* Pitt loses to UCF - because we need them to keep losing losing losing...until we need them to beat someone good. :)
* Florida State over Louisville. Need Louisville to completely give up by losing to a team that already gave up.
* Virginia Tech @ Duke. I say we want VT to win. Because over the long run being on their backup QB now we have a better chance of beating them than Duke. Everybody is looking at Duke's 4-0 start, but nothing would be a better insult to Cutcliffe than to lose their very first ACC game to a team in shambles.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech fan needs:
* Pitt loses to UCF - because we need them to keep losing losing losing...until we need them to beat someone good. :)
* Florida State over Louisville. Need Louisville to completely give up by losing to a team that already gave up.
* Virginia Tech @ Duke. I say we want VT to win. Because over the long run being on their backup QB now we have a better chance of beating them than Duke. Everybody is looking at Duke's 4-0 start, but nothing would be a better insult to Cutcliffe than to lose their very first ACC game to a team in shambles.
Yeah you're right about the VT-Duke game. A 5-0 Duke team that will be in the Top 25 will be full of confidence and tough to beat by GT.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Georgia Tech fan needs:
I normally like to be around week 7 before I have to start pulling for other divisional opponents to lose. I think we're going to need Duke to win because later on, we're going to probably need VT to beat Miami. Duke has @Clem and @Miami later on this season. Miami has just about a cake walk into the ACCCG this year.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I normally like to be around week 7 before I have to start pulling for other divisional opponents to lose. I think we're going to need Duke to win because later on, we're going to probably need VT to beat Miami. Duke has @Clem and @Miami later on this season. Miami has just about a cake walk into the ACCCG this year.
I think Duke has a very good chance to go 10-2

Deleted member 2897

Well, don't forget, Miami got SIX turnovers. Only 3 TDs from the offense on all of those possessions...against a bad UNCheat team. Because they got all those 24 points off the defense, they could play super conservative run out the clock mode before it was even half time (their QB only threw for 125 yards).

Miami knows how to choke. They lost 4 straight games recently. Home against FSU is no cake walk being a rivalry game. @Virginia, @Boston College, @Georgia Tech, @Virginia Tech. I wouldn't crown them just yet.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Well, don't forget, Miami got SIX turnovers. Only 3 TDs from the offense on all of those possessions...against a bad UNCheat team. Because they got all those 24 points off the defense, they could play super conservative run out the clock mode before it was even half time (their QB only threw for 125 yards).

Miami knows how to choke. They lost 4 straight games recently. Home against FSU is no cake walk being a rivalry game. @Virginia, @Boston College, @Georgia Tech, @Virginia Tech. I wouldn't crown them just yet.
Hence they "should" have a cake walk.