Brent Key expected to join Georgia Tech staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
Why is he an a**? And BTW the first time he mentioned Brent Key over there on Rivals was weeks ago.
He is def insightful. To his credit, he was well ahead of the curve this entire coaching search. It’s not about his professional abilities, but more so his personality. He cusses at people on twitter and acts like a snarky a**. Generally not cool behavior.

He’s kind of like the annoying database administrator at work - someone you don’t really like, but you know it’s important to maintain an amicable relationship with him to keep getting what you want.

Deleted member 2897

He’s kind of like the annoying database administrator at work - someone you don’t really like, but you know it’s important to maintain an amicable relationship with him to keep getting what you want.

OMG the database administrator analogy to KQ. Mods, can we send gtstinger776 a free bottle of high end Bourbon? This made my day.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Getting Key was my biggest hope. The only hire I was skeptical about was Patenaude because I wanted to give the OC job to get Key to get him here. We got him without it

Status
Not open for further replies.