Brant's return?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I believe Johnson said he was AT practice, but when asked what color jersey he wore, he "couldn't remember". I don't think he actually practiced at all, but I sure hope he's ready Saturday.
I hope he's ready too. BJS played a good game (mostly 2nd half) and I think that he is going to be an elite linebacker, but it was obvious that the defense was missing Brant's leadership and his ability to get guys lined up correctly.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
This ajc article....http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/georgia-tech-injury-situation-unclear/TcqFxWzTKBJyL9LH9oOHrL/
CPJ has admirable patience to decline to answer this question every day. Did Ken go to the Jim Gray school of interviewing?

What is surprising is that Ken has been interviewing CPJ for a few years now, and CPJ has said repeatedly during his pressers that the injury report doesn't come out until Thursday (I believe per NCAA rules?)
Yet Ken always seems to ask at the beginning of the week

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What is surprising is that Ken has been interviewing CPJ for a few years now, and CPJ has said repeatedly during his pressers that the injury report doesn't come out until Thursday (I believe per NCAA rules?)
Yet Ken always seems to ask at the beginning of the week

It's an ACC rule, if I understand correctly. Mark Richt mentioned it as a reason why he couldn't answer an injury question in the Miami week thread, iirc.