Brandon Gaudin Video Interview w/ DeAndre Smelter

stevo0718

Georgia Tech Fan
I love GT football, but I can't stand watching these...

So awkward, dude asks lame questions here and the radio show. Hope he gets more used to the role, learns and steps up his game. He also looks like a total dweeb.

Love that there are interviews, that they are making consumable material but there is no reason for the 9 minute awkward interview. If you're going to end up talking about video games, interview over.

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
I love GT football, but I can't stand watching these...

So awkward, dude asks lame questions here and the radio show. Hope he gets more used to the role, learns and steps up his game. He also looks like a total dweeb.

Love that there are interviews, that they are making consumable material but there is no reason for the 9 minute awkward interview. If you're going to end up talking about video games, interview over.
Man, who pissed in your cheerios? I think most think Brandon's doing a fine job so far.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Go back and look at Wes' videos, he's super creepy too. Always staring too long and seems way too happy to be there. This happens when you are a radio personality and are coached about how to perform on tv. It's a web broadcast to help us get to know the players better. Take the content you like and turn it off when you're sick of it