Brandon Adams Tribute

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
From the AJC

Tech also announced that running back Nathan Cottrell will wear No. 90 in honor of late team member Brandon Adams. The team is rotating the honor on a game-by-game basis.

The game captains for Saturday’s game also were announced: wide receiver Omahri Jarrett, running back Jerry Howard, safety Christian Campbell and Lee.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
From the AJC

Tech also announced that running back Nathan Cottrell will wear No. 90 in honor of late team member Brandon Adams. The team is rotating the honor on a game-by-game basis.

The game captains for Saturday’s game also were announced: wide receiver Omahri Jarrett, running back Jerry Howard, safety Christian Campbell and Lee.
2 redshirt sr =' I remember how hyped i was when Cottrell and Jarrett were recruited.

Glad jaz lee didn't drag up

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Very classy from our coaching staff and players. My thoughts and prayers are with Jordan’s friends and family and his whole football family. Devastating.

Incredibly honorable that our guys who have recently gone through a similar thing in losing a teammate were willing to lend out their support.