Brandon Adams Passes Away

Bamajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Devastating news. I am heartbroken for Brandon’s family, teammates, classmates, and coaches. May the Lord comfort them in their loss.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
God bless Big B, he obviously touched a lot of lives. My grandmother use to tell me that sometimes God sent angles to remind us how good we all could be, I think Brandon must have been one of those angels grandma talked about.
God's ways are not our ways and in man's ways this is not good but Psalm 116:15 tells us "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."
All said about Brandon on this forum, he had to be one of God's Saints. John 11:25-26 tells us “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. 26 And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die."

I pray that the family and friends of Brandon will find a peace and comfort from God and His word as I did on the loss of my oldest son and youngest daughter. May Brandon's smile and encouraging words remain in the hearts of those he touched.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Damn, absolutely terrible. The responses on twitter say it all - what type of man Brandon was and the impact he had on others. Sincere condolences to his family, friends, and teammates.

Last edited:

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn't know him at all, other than hearing his name on broadcasts, but the tributes on Twitter from those who knew him brought tears to my eyes. I hope those tributes brought some comfort to his family. He sounded like a wonderful person and they should be proud.

I wonder if he had a favorite charity or outreach that could be turned into an annual event? The holiday Michael Isenhour toy drive has turned into a wonderful legacy, for example.

Jay Alexander

Jolly Good Fellow
Praying for peace for his family and friends. I found myself checking news sources today hoping that things had changed somehow. So sad.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I didn't know him at all, other than hearing his name on broadcasts, but the tributes on Twitter from those who knew him brought tears to my eyes. I hope those tributes brought some comfort to his family. He sounded like a wonderful person and they should be proud.

I wonder if he had a favorite charity or outreach that could be turned into an annual event? The holiday Michael Isenhour toy drive has turned into a wonderful legacy, for example.

That is a great thought, GTBG96. My wife and I were able to initiate an annual scholarship opportunity in my son's memory for local students who give of themselves to others, as my son did, and it sounds like Big B did as well.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I am still trying to process Bradons passing. As we dedicate our lives to our careers, hobbies, self interests, sometimes we forget to tell the ones we love just how deeply we care for them and how they shape the world we live in.

Always tell the ones that mean something to you that you love them and cherish them for who they are. That how they make you're day better just by being a part of your life.

I apologize for being emotional, but I have lost a lot of close people in the past 3 years and this hits home.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
That is a great thought, GTBG96. My wife and I were able to initiate an annual scholarship opportunity in my son's memory for local students who give of themselves to others, as my son did, and it sounds like Big B did as well.

I am so sorry for your loss. I had several miscarriages with IVF, but I know that would absolutely pale in comparison with losing one of my sons, and I can't even imagine what you went through. It's a credit to you that you were able to make something positive of it.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I am still trying to process Bradons passing. As we dedicate our lives to our careers, hobbies, self interests, sometimes we forget to tell the ones we love just how deeply we care for them and how they shape the world we live in.

Always tell the ones that mean something to you that you love them and cherish them for who they are. That how they make you're day better just by being a part of your life.

I apologize for being emotional, but I have lost a lot of close people in the past 3 years and this hits home.
Couldn't agree with you more.

I too have lost friends recently. A dear friend of my wife's just found out she had triple negative breast cancer...single Mom (her husband drowned a couple of years ago) with a daughter in HS...the list goes on and on...but you are never guaranteed tomorrow, so live every day like it could be your last!

Still shook up about this young man's passing.....