Brandon Adams Memorial Service

OK, for the CPJ folks that well, don't like him, stop reading. I have this feeling that he is going to be around the Tech program for a while. Beyond the success at Tech, I think he really loves the school and loves his players. I hope he never coaches again and finds a place at GT.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
OK, for the CPJ folks that well, don't like him, stop reading. I have this feeling that he is going to be around the Tech program for a while. Beyond the success at Tech, I think he really loves the school and loves his players. I hope he never coaches again and finds a place at GT.
I don’t get how you don’t like CPJ. Do I think it was time for a change? Absolutely. However, CPJ is an incredibly talented coach and a great person. When he had the right players, that offense was one of the most entertaining offenses in the nation to watch. You could just see the other team slowly slip into depression as we death marched them down the field over and over. Had he been the HC in the 60s and 70s, we would probably have two or three more national championships right now.

I don’t get how you don’t like CPJ. Do I think it was time for a change? Absolutely. However, CPJ is an incredibly talented coach and a great person. When he had the right players, that offense was one of the most entertaining offenses in the nation to watch. You could just see the other team slowly slip into depression as we death marched them down the field over and over. Had he been the HC in the 60s and 70s, we would probably have two or three more national championships right now.
I think you misread what @Southpawmac posted. Sounds to me like he DOES like CPJ and was telling those who don't like him to stop reading what he had to say.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

I think you are wrong he will be around much. Agree he loves his players and always will.